Biodegradable & Compostable films
2016 was the hottest year on record. Artic sea ice is at record lows. Oxygen levels in oceans have dropped dramatically. Pollution is so widespread, industrial chemicals have contaminated even the most remote depths of the ocean. In our throw-away culture, there is a high need to create materials that can be less harmful for our environment. Biodegradable and compostable packaging materials are two of the new green living trends. We need to focus on making sure that what we throw out from our homes and offices is biodegradable or even compostable. This will get us closer to the goal of making the Earth an eco-friendly place for humans and animals to live together in harmony, if we are willing to understand and invest in the future. We hold many stock sizes of Polypropylene bags and subject to demand will be holding Compostable bags to encourage less waste and more eco-friendliness. Do give us a ring to find out more…
Available types of bags that can be made in greener films.
Types of Film
- A transparent film manufactured from pulp.
- Cellulose films are made from cellulose. (Cellulose: A main substance of plant cell wall)
- The calorific value generated with combustion is low and no secondary pollution occurs by combustion gas.
- Cellulose films are promptly decomposed in soil or compost and are degraded into water and carbon dioxide.
- Environment-friendly biodegradable film