Stock orders ship on a next working day delivery !
Eco Crimp Bottom Bags (Natureflex)
£39.55 – £113.19 + VAT
Our Eco crimp bags are made from NatureFlex which is a compostable film which is made from natural, renewable resources, such as wood pulp, and is both biodegradable and compostable which makes it one of the most eco-friendly products we offer.
|Good for||Confectionery goods: sweets, popcorn, cereals, chocolate, biscuits etc.|
|Size||See below various sizes|
|Colour||Clear or printed Contact us|
|Price||Per 1,000 bags|
Next working day delivery if you order:
Crimp bags are an excellent option for food storage and preservation. These bags are made from a home compostable material made by Futamura called natureflex, which is derived from renewable resources such as wood pulp. The crimp design of the bag allows for easy sealing and opening, ensuring that your food stays fresh for longer.
Our Eco Crimp bags are certified home compostable by TUV Austria, can your current bag supplier say the same ?
What is Natureflex ?
Natureflex is a type of biodegradable and compostable packaging material that is made from renewable resources such as wood pulp. It is designed to be an eco-friendly alternative to traditional plastic packaging materials, as it can be broken down naturally by microorganisms in the environment. Natureflex is commonly used in the food industry for products such as crimp bags, pouches, and films, as it provides excellent barrier properties and can be used for a variety of applications. Moreover, natureflex is certified by various international organizations for its environmental sustainability, making it a popular choice for businesses looking to reduce their carbon footprint.
If you have exact dimensions in mind, we also have a bespoke service available giving you the option to pick the precise measurements and thickness of bag that you want.
- Stock range quantities price breaks start from 1k, 5k, 10k, 25k & 50k (Call for better prices over 5,000 bags)
- Bespoke size available subject to minimum order quantities… please call !
We also stock block bottom bags in Natureflex – Eco Block Bottom Bags
|Stock code||Size (mm)||Size (inches) approx.|
|N001||100x150mm||4 x 6″|
|N002||70x180mm||2.75 x 7″|
|N014||150x250mm||6 x 9.8″|
|N016||180x300mm||8 x 11.¾”|
|N004||70x100x180mm||2.¾ x 4 x 7″|
|N006||76x114x180mm||3 x 4.5 x 7″|
|N007||76x125x200mm||3 x 5 x 8″|
|N010||76x125x229mm||3 x 5 x 9″|
|N013||76x125x254mm||3 x 5 x 10″|
|N015||90x150x300mm||3.5 x 6 x 11.¾”|
|N017||120x180x305mm (30mu)||4.¾ x 7 x 12″|
|N018||120x180x305mm (45mu)||4.¾ x 7 x 12″|
|N021||150x200x305mm (45mu)||6 x 8 x 12″|
Can NatureFlex biodegrade on the shelf?
- NatureFlex grades are very stable and will not biodegrade or show any loss in mechanical properties on the shelf. Biodegradation will only be initiated in a soil, compost or waste-water environment where micro-organisms are present.
Will NatureFlex biodegrade in sea water?
- The majority of NatureFlex grades will biodegrade in sea water. A number of grades have been tested in accordance with the American Standard ASTM D7081-05.
What is Anaerobic digestion?
- It’s a series of biological processes in which micro organisms break down biodegradable material in the absence of oxygen. One of the end products is biogas, which is combusted to generate electricity and heat, or can be processed into renewable natural gas and transportation fuels.