Sweet Cone Bags 250 x 460mm4th January 2018
Eco Block Bottom Bags – Natureflex9th October 2019
Eco Crimp Bottom Bags – Natureflex
£39.55 – £113.19 +VAT
Our Eco crimp bags are made from NatureFlex which is a compostable film which is made from natural, renewable resources, such as wood pulp, and is both biodegradable and compostable which makes it one of the most eco-friendly products we offer.
Please note : Natureflex compared to Polypropylene has a much weaker seal strength, Please trial these bags before purchasing.
For samples: call 01702 548418 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you need a printed label made from Natureflex to go with your bags ?
Our Natureflex 38mm labels is a great way of showing your customers the bag is compostable..
Eco Crimp Bags
Crimp bag most popular uses include –
- other food produces
If you have exact dimensions in mind, we also have a bespoke service available giving you the option to pick the precise measurements and thickness of bag that you want.
- Stock range quantities price breaks start from 1k, 5k, 10k, 25k & 50k (Call for better prices over 5,000 bags)
- Bespoke size available subject to minimum order quantities… please call !
|Stock Code||Size (mm)||Size (inches) Approx|
|N001||100x150mm||4 x 6″|
|N002||70x180mm||2.75 x 7″|
|N014||150x250mm||6 x 9.8″|
|N016||180x300mm||8 x 11.¾”|
|N004||70x100x180mm||2.¾ x 4 x 7″|
|N006||76x114x180mm||3 x 4.5 x 7″|
|N007||76x125x200mm||3 x 5 x 8″|
|N010||76x125x229mm||3 x 5 x 9″|
|N013||76x125x254mm||3 x 5 x 10″|
|N015||90x150x300mm||3.5 x 6 x 11.¾”|
|N017||120x180x305mm (30mu)||4.¾ x 7 x 12″|
|N018||120x180x305mm (45mu)||4.¾ x 7 x 12″|
|N021||150x200x305mm (45mu)||6 x 8 x 12″|
Can NatureFlex biodegrade on the shelf?
- NatureFlex grades are very stable and will not biodegrade or show any loss in mechanical properties on the shelf. Biodegradation will only be initiated in a soil, compost or waste-water environment where micro-organisms are present.
Will NatureFlex biodegrade in sea water?
- The majority of NatureFlex grades will biodegrade in sea water. A number of grades have been tested in accordance with the American Standard ASTM D7081-05.
What is Anaerobic digestion?
- is a series of biological processes in which micro organisms break down biodegradable material in the absence of oxygen. One of the end products is biogas, which is combusted to generate electricity and heat, or can be processed into renewable natural gas and transportation fuels
(N001) 100x150mm NK30, (N002) 70x180mm NK30, (N014) 150x250mm NK30, (N016) 180x300mm NK30, (N004) 70x100x180mm NK30, (N006) 76x114x180mm NK30, (N007) 76x125x200mm NK30, (N010) 76x125x229mm NK30, (N013) 76x125x254mm NK30, (N015) 90x150x300mm NK30, (N017) 120x180x305mm NK30, (N018) 120x180x305mm NK45, (N021) 150x200x305mm NK45